ELA 2-Granny the Hero

出自 青少年追求卓越
前往: 導覽搜尋
  • Granny the Hero Quizlet 資料夾含有 「單字、區塊、句子」 的學習集

1I’ll bet you’ve heard my story before.

1我(打)賭你曾經聽過我的故事.

2I’m the sweet old granny from Red Riding Hood. ( sweet=kind)

2我是小紅帽裡面中和善的奶奶

3You know, the one who was gobbled up by a wicked wolf and rescued by a woodsman?

3你知道,就是那位被惡狼吞進肚子並被樵夫拯救的奶奶嗎?

4I bet you think you know everything there is to know about this old tale.

4我賭你認為你知道所有關於這個老故事.

5But you are so wrong!

5但是你大錯特錯!

6Let’s start with that sly old Wolf.

6我們先從那狡滑的老野狼說起.

7He thought he could fool a little old lady like me.

7他認為他可以欺騙像我這樣的老太太.

8I’m sure he thought he’d have an easy meal.

8我想他認為可以輕鬆地得到一餐,

9I’m just a gentle old woman.

9我只是個無招架之力的老女士.

10I’m polite to everyone I meet.

10我對我遇到的每個人都很有禮貌.

11That’s why I invited him in.

11那是為什麼我邀請他進到我家.

12He thought he’d fooled me with his silly voice, but he hadn’t.

12他認為我被他愚蠢的聲音騙了,但他並沒有騙到.

13That Wolf could never sound like my sweet Little Red. (sweet= cute)

13野狼的聲音永遠不會和我的可愛小紅帽一樣.

14I would recognize her soft, gentle voice anywhere.

14在任何地方,我都能夠辨認出她輕柔的聲音

15I didn’t know what the Wolf was planning when I invited him in.

15當我邀請狼進來時,我並不知道他正在計畫些甚麼?

16But then, I’m sure he didn’t expect this old granny to be just as sly as he was.

16但我確定他沒有預料到這老奶奶像他一樣狡滑

17The moment he swallowed me whole, I was already planning my escape.

17他將我整個人吞下去那一刻,我已經在計畫逃生

18When you get to be as old as I am, you look forward to adventure.

18當你到我的年齡時,你會熱衷冒險

19I knew if I put my mind to it, I’d be back out in no time.

19我知道如果我全神貫注的話,我會立即離開野狼的肚子裡

20The next thing I knew, there was my granddaughter, Little Red.

20接著我意識到,我的孫女小紅帽出現了

21The Wolf had swallowed her up too.

21狼也將她吞進肚子裡了

22“Let’s play a game!” I said to Little Red. “

22我們來玩遊戲吧! 我告訴小紅帽

23Let’s see who can jump the highest.

23我們來看看誰可以跳得最高

24”Little Red and I started jumping.

24我和小紅帽開始跳

25Oh, did we jump!

25哦!我們跳了!

26We jumped and jumped and jumped.

26我們跳、又跳、又跳。

27What a curious sight it must have been to see that old Wolf’s belly bouncing up and down!

27看到老狼的肚子上下彈跳, 那會是個很奇異的景象

28He howled and howled.

28他不停地嚎叫

29The louder he howled, the harder we jumped.

29狼叫得越大聲,我們就越用力地跳

30He finally opened his mouth, and out we popped!

30他終於張開他的嘴,我們就彈出去了

31Then the Wolf ran away as quickly as he could—before we started jumping on top of him as well as inside him.

31在我們開始跳在他身上就像在他肚子裡跳那樣之前, 他用最快的速度逃跑了

32I was a bit startled as I looked around and saw a man I didn’t recognize.

32當我環顧四周時看到一個我不認識的男人,我有些吃驚.

33Little Red said he was a woodsman.

33小紅帽說他是個樵夫

34He took one look at us and fell down to the floor with a thump!

34他看了我們一眼便重重地跌在地上

35I guess seeing an old granny and a young girl pop out of a wolf’s mouth could be shocking.

35我猜想看見一位老奶奶和一位年輕女孩從狼的嘴中彈跳出來可是很嚇人的

36But then, the woodsman jumped up and declared himself a hero.

36但隨後,樵夫跳出來並聲稱自己是英雄

37He said he had rescued us.

37他說他拯救了我們

38What nerve!

38發什麼神經!

39He’d already run straight into town and told several people before I could stop him.

39在我阻止他之前, 他已經跑進城裡並告訴好幾個人他救了我們

40I tried telling everyone the truth, but you know how it is.

40我試著告訴大家實情,但你知道現實狀況為何

41People just weren’t sure they could believe an old granny could beat a wicked wolf.

41人們就是無法確信一個老奶奶可以擊敗一隻惡狼

42But you know who does believe it?

42但你知道誰相信嗎?

43The old nasty wolf!

43那隻又老又噁心的狼!

44We never saw him again.

44我們從未再見過他。